Welcome to Cyberwellness Guides!

Welcome to Cyberwellness Guides! My name is Aaron, and I'm a teacher here at Sengkang Primary School. Crucially, I'm also a father of two young girls, so it has become very important to me to understand the world my students and children inhabit, and what I can do to make it a safe, rewarding place for them.

In this blog, I'll be looking at four broad areas: technology, social networks, media, and games.
For each post, I'll look at a breaking fad that your children and/or students might be into, and you should be interested. In some small way, I hope to help us bridge the digital divide and help us dinosaurs understand the natives better.

Do comment below on any questions you may have, or what you'd like to see covered. I look forward to hearing from you. Stay tuned for the next post!

Comments

Popular Posts